Friday, January 28, 2011

Art.Fashion.Beauty- Salon Naturale

Salon Naturale is an amazingly fantastic salon. It's really like a spa, it offers everything you can think of!!! I have been getting my hair done and pedis since they opened. The location is also perfect for me because it is basically next door to our gym, can't beat that:-)

So when I heard about their upcoming Art.Fashion.Beauty show I was like, SWEET, that's everything I love so I gotta be apart of that! And just as I suspected, it was awesome. Click the link below to see a slide show of Salon Naturale's Art.Fashion.Beauty, featuring local artists and dresses by Jill's Fashions.
CLICK HERE: http://leighanncarter.myshowit.com/salonnaturale/index.html

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP