Friday, February 18, 2011

Products: Awesomeness and More!

Remember when you would take pictures with the yellow disposable kodak cameras and the only way to see your photos was to actually get them developed? Remember you would have photo albums displayed on your coffee table of your family and friends? I LOVED that! I loved that when someone got pictures taken they would give a wallet or 4x6 to everyone they knew, not just on facebook or email. Moms and dads carried around photos in their wallets, not on their phone. I am a digital photographer and can't imagine using film these days but I really hate how digital photography has gotten people into the habit of taking really great pictures and then forgetting about them on a disk somewhere buried on the computer desk.

When you hire me as your photographer I want you to know that you are commissioning an art piece. I want to create something for you that you will be proud to display in your home.
I am very proud to offer a HUGE variety of prints, paper and mounting options. They really need to be seen to understand how awesome they are!

Click the links below to view examples of the products. You will get so see alot of the products in person during your post session review.



Add a new dimension to your displays with our Standout Mounts! Prints are mounted on a thick black or white lightweight backing that gives a contemporary, finished look to unframed images. Holes are included on the back of the mounts for easy hanging.

  • Custom Cards are great for the holidays, birth announcements, invitations, save the dates and thank you cards. Ideas are limitless!!

  • Custom Albums and Design

These albums blow my mind they are so beautiful. I love them!



Posting more soon! Enjoy :-)

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP