Friday, February 18, 2011

Mean Gene

I have the privilege to know Eugene Hill and I know that he really isnt all that mean :-) I guess I shouldn't announce that, it could be bad for his image. However, if you have ever seen him box, you know that his hands are mean as hell! Check out Eugene's new headshots, autographed copies will be available soon!!

O yes and by the way, this is the FIRST post using my new blog layout. I think I love it a whole whole lot! Notice how now you can see the photos! YAY!! I think I might be getting better at this blogging thing now!!



















0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP