Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lonnie and Kelley

Probably one of the most beautiful couples EVER!! I love these two, they are so much fun to be around, and seriously they made my job easy!! We started our day off getting kicked out of our first location, twice..... haha. but really they were serious!! No worries because we went to our second location and it was better anyways :-). I have always wanted to do photos at the waterwall and am so glad that Kelley and Lonnie were down for anything. Here's a few of my favorites from their session.


















1 comments:

Marissa February 4, 2011 at 5:50 AM  

cool pics! Hook 'em Horns!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP