Monday, March 7, 2011

IXFA Feb 26

I might be a girl and I might not be a fighter but I DO know MMA. It's a fast pace sport, you blink you'll miss the shot. It's a challenge on your photo skills, low light, fast pace, shooting through a cage, other photographers trying to beat you to the shot. I love that I have been given the opportunity to combine two of my favorite things. Thank you Scott Dawson and Chris Reed of IXFA for believing in me and giving me this amazing job!

Check out the photos from the February 26th fights on the Furia Fight Wear facebook page.


Here are few of my favorites...

My boy Jeremy Morris!!

Definatly a LOW blow!!





0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP