Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Knepp Wedding

"We are all a little weird, and lifes's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutual weirdness and call it love." - Dr. Seuss

The words on the invitation say it all. This wedding was the most unique and amazing wedding I've ever been to (and I've been to alot). Nothing about the wedding was boring or "traditional" , which made it sooo much fun. I have known Crystal for a while now, she is not your average bride, by that I mean she is not the type to gush over the flowers (she had feathers) or freak about the cake (it was Vegan) She walked down the aisle to a Deftones song, how much cooler can you get! The vows were Dr. Seuss and the ring got lost in a groomsman shoe. There was lots of dancing, fighting, and keg stands and at the end of the night the bride and groom were arrested (just for fun, not really!) Best Wedding EVER!!! Just sayin....

Crystal and RJ, I love you guys. Just wanted to thank you for not only letting me photograph your wedding but thank you for being such great friends and having me and Jason be apart of yalls big day!!!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP