Monday, November 29, 2010

Donnie's Senior Session

If you are not a fan of A&M football you should be for one reason only, Donnie Baggs. This kid is brilliant! He is graduating from Clear Springs in December and going to A&M for the spring semester. He has a full scholarship for football and is pursuing a law degree. Mamas hold your daughters back!!! I tried to give him my best advice seeming that I didn't actually go to A&M but drove up there frequently from Brenham and Huntsville just to visit the bars and clubs. Needless to say my advice was short but to the point, "stay out of trouble!!" I don't think he will have any problems, like I said he is a smart guy and also has an amazing mama to keep him in line:-) Have fun Donnie, college is awesome and I'll be watching for you next football season!







1 comments:

Marissa November 30, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

wow great job! looks like the Aggies are getting a good player :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP