Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm a horrible blogger

So I have been avoiding this blog for a while. I do keep up with my facebook fan page but I am just very uninspired by this blog. I love posting my recent work and sharing news, ideas, and specials. So this goes out to all of my readers (all 3 of you) I am getting a new blog to rejuvenate my interest in blogging. Something that will display my photos in a more elegant manner, handle full slideshows and video, and make me smile when I post to it:-)

I have several new years resolutions that I believe, if I say it, it will be done.

ONE: Dedicate more time to personal projects.
I love photography (duh, I know) but most of all, I love ART. My job is to take photos that make other people look good. I have worked hard this year trying to market and create my business that I have had no time to do what really makes me happy. So resolution numero uno is to start and most important finish my art project.

TWO: Get a new BLOG!!

THREE: Get more family photos of MY family. I have lots of photos of Rosalie, lots of photos of Jason and Rosalie. I have maybe 5 photos of me and Rosalie and maybe 2 of all three of us. So sad.....

FOUR: Attend workshops and find a mentor. I have a degree in Music Education, no where in the curriculum did we study creative lighting or marketing techniques. I have learned alot on my own and am a firm believer of good ole trial and error, But I sure wish someone would be willing to work with me (not against me, there are too many of those out there too) Here's a great opportunity to give a shout out (whoa, do people still say that?) to my friends Becky and Bonnie for all of their creative support, Love yall!!


Ok....I think that's it. Oh wait, I also have to potty train Rosalie and lose 5 pounds. Whew, ok I'm good now. It'll be a busy year but I'm ready. And because I hate posting without a photo, here is a sneak peek at our family New Years card. To be mailed out tomorrow, maybe.

2 comments:

Marissa December 29, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Such a cute pic and GREAT new years resolutions! I am a reader of your blog and LOVE it! When you get new blog, I'll do a post directing my readers to YOU, that way you can gain some followers!!

LOVE YA!

Leigh Ann December 30, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

Thanks Marissa, you are my number 1 blog reader:-) Thanks so much!! You are great at blogging have done so well with it.

Can't wait for you to see the whole new years card! It's hilarious!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP