Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let Me Shoot Your Dog!! Pet Photography

I have been bugging people for a while now about taking photos of their pets. I know how important pets are and how much joy they bring. I also know that not all photographers will take photos of pets and most studios will not allow you to bring your pet to a family photo session. BOOOOO for them!! (but I do understand why...)

Anyway, I am having a contest called "Let Me Shoot Your Dog" (with my camera, I'm not evil I promise) But the contest is not limited to dogs, I don't discriminate and love all animals:-) The contest will be held on my facebook fan page so click here and become a fan!

Here is the info:

Photo Contest entry begins TODAY!!! Win a free session for your pet from Leigh Ann Carter Photography.

All you have to do is send me a photo of your pet (email me at info@leighanncarter.com or tag my facebook fan page)

Photo entry is only open for a few days so send the photos in quick!
Limit 2 pets per person

Once all the photos are in, you will be able to send all of your friends to my Facebook fan page to vote on your pets photo. Who ever gets the most votes wins a free photo session!!

YAY!!! I'm super excited to Shoot Your Dog!! (or cat or llama....)

1 comments:

Marissa January 5, 2011 at 7:30 AM  

cute idea! You're so clever :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP