Thursday, March 31, 2011

Braden the cuddleumpkin

I am so excited to show off this sweet baby!! I had the pleasure of meeting Braden and his wonderful family during spring break. I love meeting with other moms and having the conversations only mothers can have. There is nothing like two moms chatting about Dora the Explorer, breast feeding, temper tantrums, and poopie pants. That is my life and I am so happy that I am not alone on that! haha So Rosalie was my assistant in this shoot, she helped entertain and brought toys and a juice box for Braden's big sis :-) Can't wait till she can hold a light or reflector for me!

Look at this little smushy face! Ahhhh, so cute!!!


0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP