Thursday, March 24, 2011

INSTAPROOFS!!

I have been using Instaproofs.com since I started my business a few years ago. Last month when I logged into my account I saw that they were having a contest for new pictures to use on their website. I did'nt think too much about it when I sent in 5 of my photos. I've entered photo contests before and get my hopes up for nothing. So this time I told myself and tried real hard not to think about it! And can you believe it...... I WON!!!!! O My GOD!!!! I can't believe it!

My husband and my mom both asked me "So did you win any money?" and the answer is unfortunatly no. BUT I won something better and something that is way harder to come by as a photographer, RECOGNITION. I won the honor of having my picture displayed to other photographers as a deserving "good" picture. That is so awesome, I finally get someone to tell me that my pictures are good other than my mom and husband who I don't always believe :-)

Here is the winning picture, which is funny because this dog won my "Let Me Shoot Your Dog" photo contest. Cassius the Great Dane is a winner, he should play the lottery! haha



And here is a screen shot of the photo used on the Instaproofs website



YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dickinson, Texas, United States
FEATURED VENDOR
Dickinson, Texas Photographers
Directory at Decidio.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP